Saturday, 15 March 2014

It's time for the 2014 season...



So, it's time for the 2014 season of Formula One and as has been the case in the past couple of years it's split over BBC and Sky Sports F1 for how I watch online.

It appears that Navi-X which is usually my choice for streaming TV channels is not working and is down - again. Therefore I'm having to dodge the millions of banner ads of trying streams through these many 'Sport Channels for FREE' websites with their multiple pop ups, poor quality and the ever present chance that it might infect your PC like a close encounter with a lady of the night!

Anyway, to the new season and the new noise from the engines. Does it make me a traitor to say that I actually quite like the electric sound of the new drive train?

Quite possibly.

Hopefully this is going to be one hell of an exciting year even if the calls look like they've got a penis on the front of the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment