Monday, 10 March 2014

A first post, about nothing.

Hi All,

So, I've succumbed to the Google overlords and created a Blogger blog. Is that the correct term? Or just I've created a Blogspot, maybe? Anyway, that aside the point of this blog is that there is no point. It's merely a place where I can put up anything that is over the 160 character Twitter spiel or something that maybe is too long for a G+ post.

So I'm guessing there will be very little here. However, you are free to read it whatever that may be or come to in time.

The good thing about Blogger over the previous self hosted Wordpress solutions I've used? I really don't have to worry about the PHP or MySQL or any of that. Plus it comes with a nice little Android app and I'm already a part of Google's Skynet eco-system.

Maybe I'll just do the usual 'tech-Dad' thing and post pictures of kids. Because I've clearly not got enough ways to do that!

Anyways - that is all!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment